|HOME||CONTACT||DISTRIBUTORS||ECO FRIENDLY||LACEY-ACT INFO|
|THE EASE OF CARING
FOR YOUR TIMBERCREEK® HARDWOOD FLOOR
To ensure the full benefit of the TimberCreek® Hardwood Warranty and to extend the luster of your new hardwood floor for years to come, we recommend the following steps and preventative maintenance:
• Sweep and vacuum floors regularly.
• Never wet mop the hardwood floor. Use a damp sponge mop for normal cleaning.
• For heavier cleaning, mist hardwood floor cleaner (TimberCreek® Spray-Wipe) onto a sponge mop and mop.
• Never use wax.
• Use walk-off mats at doorways and
area rugs in high traffic areas to make long-term care easier.
• Install floor protectors under furniture and equipment to help prevent scratches and dents. Use soft rubber casters for rolling furniture.
|© 2013 PanTim Wood Products, Inc.|